Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happiness??

well,
heloo..

Its about our graduation.. hehe..





since i havent say anything about it, i can make it in a short sentence:

I LOVE GRADUATION DAY!!



hahaha.. i had fun, its almost criminal!! =p
erm, well... yang xbestnya is that i was not able to meet all my friends..
graduation gifts for kak baini, kak husna, raisa, ainaa, & mira are still with me... da sebulan simpan.. ;p





i was really glad that we were able to gather some of us for the studio thingy..

at least we had great pics to show to our children and grandchildren.. ;p


and thanx for the makan2 the other day and karaoke at ampang park..
we had a blast..
tapi xleh nak upload gambar kat ampang park lagi since i havent transfer it into my laptop.. still in my camera.. so lazy to do that..

hurm...
now and then meeting up with all my friends make me wonder..
whether we are in the right path or not...
there's a lot of challenges throughout our journey..
ive heard a lot..
and i think we have to think carefully and decide for our own good..
the main focus is our own happiness and of course the people that we love..
ive had a small talk with my friend..
about happiness..
and how we are actually sacrificing our own happiness for others..
well, it is sad but true..
sometimes, there are people who always want the best for their loved one regardless of their own happiness..
but believe it or not,
at one point, that everybody would definitely stop and ponder..
about whether they are happy or not..
whether we have got what we dream of or not..
as for me,
it is okay to think of your own happiness..
it is okay to tell yourself that you deserve something...
coz im tired already..
before this, thats the only thing i can think of.. whether if my action will hurt someone or not..
and i should do this instead of that just to satisfy others..
but after that, i know that i am not an angel..
and i cant satisfy every single person breathing in this life..
so i choose me..
i choose myself to be the priority..
ya, it sounds selfish.. but uhh.. i dont care anymore..
couldnt care less.. its tiring already..
coz at the end of the day,it is always me who'll get hurt..in pain and suffocate for some air..


thus dear friends,
who know why i am talking bout this craps..

just live your life... enjoy it while you can..

dont sacrifice your own happiness for others too much..

its time for you to be happy with yourself and your surroundings..

but whatever it is..

we are still here.. supporitng you and loving you..

(^_^)

gambate!!!





1 comment: