Wednesday, October 27, 2010

babies!!!!!!!

Welcome babies!!!hehe, my cousin just gave birth last two days..so happy!!the proposed name was orchid dianza or something..haha, im not sure either..she's the first 'cicit' for my grandma..so everyone were and still are so happy..she is verryyyy pretty and sooooooo adorable,that i feel like squeezing her tigh n kiss her all day long..but my good side reminds me "huda, anak orang tu"hahaha.. well, congratulations to abg adam & kak laila..semoga diberkati Allah swt, & dikurniakan lagi ramai askar..Im so glad, my cousin ruz(mak ngah), dalilah(mak lang/teh), yasmin(maksu) who are all the makciks are so happy as well.. hahahahahahaits so funny when they are new life being born..i feel sooo happy and it just made my day!i think, everyday to start my day,i have to read news on new born babies!!seriously it gives you more energy and you feel so great about it..if i have time, ill upload orkid's pics..coz yesterday when i visited her,i was able to bluetoothe pics form my cuz only..so i havent had time to transfer it to my laptop/pendirve.well, welcome, welcome and welcome to all new born baby across the world whereever your cute self are!!!mmuuuahhh!!!!!!!xoxoxoxoxoxoxseriously wanna give lotsa hugs n kisses!!!(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment