Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Beautiful




people always judge other people based on their looks..


i wish that everybody un this world looks the same..


physical appearance are being focused instad of attitude and behaviour..


Well, i cant say much because me myself cant judge whether im being biased or not in term of this..


Because a lot of people told me that all my friends are pretty, ive been friends with good looking people..(haha, credit goes to all my friends ya!) =p


but as for me, everybody is beautiful..


God's creatures are all pretty, gorgeous, good looking etc.


I will never choose to be friend with certain of people..


Whether we are comfortable with each other or not...


Thats life..


But you know, talking bout looks..


i wonder why if you have chatting friends,


they will want to see your picture first,


especially the boy-gurl typy of friendship la..


if you are not pretty, then that person wont be friend is it?


i hate it when people are always judging others based on their looks..


and they will always say, "yela, kalau nak kahwin, kena la cari yang cantik / handsome, nanti da xboleh cari lain, sebab nak kahwin kan skali'


or "yela, if xcari yang cantik / handsome, nanti terasa nak carik lain bila da kawin"


aaaaaa... i cant accept this excuses..


well, in each person's eyes, the mening of beauty is different...


maybe in your eyes he/she is not pretty, but in my eyes they are..


but i cant accept it when guys wanted girls who are 'hot' & 'gorgeous'..


have to meet certain criterias and bla bla bla...


Hurm, but not all la kan..


Well, typical guys are..


Sometimes i feel so pity for woman (including myself) =p, since we have to be beautiful always.. have to freshen our look etc.. but do guys always do the same?


when im looking at the reality now, if the wife is pretty and drop dead gorgeous, doesnt mean that the hubby is not messy..


haha.. cant kutuk so much... im afraid if i hurt anybody.. =p


well, its just what i feel these few days..


you know, because of the environment and everything..


well, after all,


for me, still, everyone is beautiful..


you're beatiful, its true!!


2 comments:

  1. haha, although I know the comment about ALL of your friends are pretty does not include me,

    I STILL WANT TO PERASAN I'M PRETTEHH..HMPPPHH...
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. u are pretty la babe... of course it includes u.. ;) after all u r my friend kan.. kan? hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete