Friday, February 13, 2009

what happens when we are too emotional.......

when my friends told me that im too emotional...
whats up with them?
i kinda pissed off...
haha...without actually analyzing myself...
but when i think back, sit and relax..
then only i know that its true...

why do peple dun know how to control their own feelings?
hurm, its not that easy...
but the thing is we have to learn...
ull know who u really are when u have lot of friends...
they see you from outside view..
we can only see ourselves...
hurm,as faras it goes..
in front of the mirror.. =p
hahahha....
not really.. i mean,
we dun know what people think of us...
its not fair if we said they are wrong....
hurm,
do u know how matured u r?
i dun really know as well..
but all of my friends told me that im too matured..
as compared to my age..
but the thing is,
i kinda disagree...
but somehow...
they see that in me...
then what i did, just accept it.. =)
it does not mean its bad rite??

well,
emotionalis good sometimes...
coz it shows that we are sensitive...
but not too much la guys...
haha...
im learning as well...
hopefully ill be less emotional later on....
well,
it causes a lot of thing pun...
if we are too emotional people will get bored...
haha...
and it shows that we are not gud in controlling our own emotion...
thus, not a good leader...
hurm,
well..
i really hope that ill be better in controlling my own feelings...
hehe..
live life cool la beb!!! =p
weeeeeeeeeeeee............................

No comments:

Post a Comment