Friday, February 6, 2009

skip to this part!!



hey u guys....
hehe...
i supposed to tell u guys about my campus life in matriculation center first...
haha...
but the thing is...
i kinda haf a lot of things about me right now...
the best part is i tripped down last saturday...
hahha i was going to my tennis skill and voila i just tripped!!
hehehe...
ouch, it did hurt!!
tilll now, i still cant walk properly... i mean normally la kan...
thanks to all my fwens who really2 took care of me...
my rumies and my dearest bucuk...
haha...
lucky me to haf all of these people surrounding me...
i love them so very much...
thanx a bunch!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the blogosphere huda.. i'll definitely following you. btw get well soon k!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx!! very sorry its a very late reply... appreciate it.. (",)

    ReplyDelete