Monday, February 14, 2011

???

hey...
im trying to get some sleep...
but there are a lot of things on my mind..
im trying to chill and let things clear..
but everything is a mess..
im lost in a way..
need direction..
but im not sure where to go..
i wanted to ask
but there are no one around..
what should i do?

Dear God,
im thankful that u gave me a lot of things..
and im thankful that u r still giving..
never stop..
sometimes maybe i asked too much
sometimes i might feel that evryhng is not enuf..
but then again,
i always ask myself..
have i done enough?
have i gave enough?
always asking for things, never accepts..
im sorry for this..

Please clear my mind n heart..
i need rest for a while..
what did i do wrong?
is this my fate?
really?
coz if it is,
i have to embrace it..
be sincere n accept things the way it should be..

No comments:

Post a Comment